- I will lose weight from the 1st of Jan, 2010.
- I will start this resolution on the 2nd of Jan, since the 1st of Jan is the New Year party hangover day and I will need sugar for strength to start my diet.
- I will not eat more than 1 sweet thing a week. (coffee and tea do not count.)
- Coffee and tea do count! Just checked that every spoon of sugar adds 30 calories. I will drink them unsweetened.
- Just tried unsweetened coffee. Will not survive it. I will cut out the 30 calories from my breakfast instead, by not eating half the apple.
- I will not eat the left-over Christmas cake. I will instead give it to my neighbours who will return the favour by sending back more home-made sweets, which I will NOT eat.
- unless they send their coconut barfi, which I cannot resist, so will eat one a week (allowed by my diet resolution) but coconut gets bad soon, so must finish in one day.
- I will cut out snacking in between meals.
- I will cut out meals, when I do give in to snacking.
- I will chuck out all the snacks in the house. (maybe not these crisps I’m munching on right now, because they are exceptionally good, and they are made of chilli-potato, which is healthy, since chilli is good for the heart).
ok, I will keep the snacks, but only for emergencies.
- Midnight chocolate cravings do not count as emergencies. I will eat carrots instead.
- No more chocolate !!!!!!
- (unless someone gifts me chocolate, which I can’t refuse, because that would be rude).
- Read somewhere that chocolates help in avoiding migraine attacks, which would qualify them as a medical emergency.
- Go vegetarian.
- I will cook only with olive oil, which makes Mediterranean people live longer.
- They also eat lots of fish, so I cannot go vegetarian.
- Eggs are high in cholesterol but also high in calcium. ????
- Compromise. Eat eggs only in things like cakes, puddings and pancakes.
- Do not eat hidden fats. (Does cabbage have hidden fats? Must check, till then, do not eat cabbage).
- Also do not eat pumpkins, radish, tendli until the above point is checked out.
- Substitute instead with plenty of vitamin supplements.
- Vitamin supplements leave a bad after-taste, so have them disguised in a small chocolate pastry (chocolate is a medical emergency, as just proven here).
- Do not eat out more than once a week.
- ok, eat out, but order sensibly. Drink soup.
- Do not drink.
- Just read that Alcohol kills the appetite, so drink a lot.
- High-fibre diet. Order lots of fried nuts and cashews with drinks.
- Drink plenty of water (Beer is only 5% alcohol, and 95% water).
- January is full of friends’ birthdays, so should this diet start from Feb?
Jane’s Proven Immediate-Result Guaranteed Crash Diet Plan (in summary) :
· Party heavily. Drink a lot.
· Snacking is allowed, especially chocolates
· No more cabbage, red spinach, radish and other unhealthy veggies.
· No veggies at all. Non-veg makes Mediterranean people live longer.
· Plenty of coffee and tea, with sugar, but cut out fruits to balance the sugar in body
· No more sweets, unless medical need, or gifted a box, or neighbours send some over, or friend’s birthday party (or other emergencies).